Nathan Cooley is an Arizona native who currently practices law in the East Valley in addition to acting as an Associate Broker with Western Horizons. Nathan grew up around Arizona's agriculture community and industry and has been involved in a number of land deals in Maricopa and Pinal County and in other western states.
- Arizona Real Estate Broker License
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Summa Cum Laude), Barrett Honors College - Arizona State University
- Juris Doctorate, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law - Arizona State University
- Master of Real Estate Development, Arizona State University
- Urban Land Institute Scholarship
- Click here to send an email